Please check you presentation time from the symposium programme.
Presentation time includes 5 minutes for questions and discussion (3 minutes for questions in 15 minute oral presentations).
Prepare your presentation and save it in either PowerPoint (PPT/PPTX) or PDF format. Please bring your presentation on a USB stick to the lecture room during e.g. coffee break before your session. A symposium assistant will be present in the lecture room to help presenters to upload the presentation. The presentation computers are portable PCs with Windows 10. To avoid any technical problems, we do not recommend using your own computer.
The size of the poster board is 88 cm (width) x 118 cm (height) and is thus suitable for A0 size posters in portrait orientation. Pins will be provided at the poster area. Poster boards will be numbered, and a poster list will be available at the poster area.
There will be two poster sessions during the Turku PET 2022 Symposium:
– Poster Session I on Saturday, 4 June
– Poster Session II on Sunday, 5 June
Please note that posters can be on display during the whole duration of the symposium.
Posters can be mounted beginning on Friday, 3 June at 16.00 onwards. All posters must be dismounted by the presenter at latest by 13.30 on Monday, 6 June.
Please note that the poster presenters are responsible of dismounting their posters. No poster will be retained nor sent to their owner after the symposium.
- Calibri font should be used through the abstract.
- The abstract title should be written in all caps, bold font and with font size 12.
- Authors should be listed with font size 10 and with italic font style.
- The name of presenting author should be underlined.
- Authors’ affiliations, city and country should be font size 9.
- The abstract should be divided into the following subtitles:
Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements and References.
- Body text, Figure/Table legends and texts should be written with font size 12. Line spacing should be 1.
- Top and bottom margins should be 2.5 cm, left and right margins 2 cm.
- Abstract template (pdf)
- The abstract, including all figures and tables, shall fit in one page.
- The abstract is delivered by email as a Word document
Abstracts can be submitted until 11 April 2022 (late-breaking abstracts) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.